Perhaps born out of our recent dining experience at the Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar at the acclaimed Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco - we got to thinking about the fine dining restaurants attached to prominent hotels and resorts throughout the country.
For example, when I think of the most concentrated region of popular hotel restaurants, my mind skips immediately to the Las Vegas Strip (it appears confirmed below), where Michelin Starred restaurants, exotic foods, and celebrity chefs are as common as the number of slot machines and bachelorette parties.
Are there any other hotel restaurants you thought should have made it onto Gayot’s 2011 list of the Top 10 U.S. Hotel Restaurants?
- Addison, The Grand Del Mar Resort, San Diego
- Michael Mina’s, Bellagio, Las Vegas
- Auberge du Soleil, Auberge du Soleil, Napa Valley, CA
- CityZen, the Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC
- Georgian Room, The Cloister, Sea Island, Georgia
- Jean Georges, Trump International Hotel & Tower, New York
- Joël Robuchon, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
- Masa’s, Executive Hotel Vintage Court, San Francisco
- Michel Richard Citronelle, Latham Hotel, Washington, DC
- Restaurant Guy Savoy, Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas